Holiday traffic is unavoidable as Christmas comes nearer. This can increase the chances of causing road rage among motorists. Defensive drivers need to observe measures to help prevent road rage and other incidents.
Here are some tips you can follow to avoid encountering road rage and becoming a victim:
- Be respectful to other drivers. Observe proper traffic rules and give way to others. After all, it’s the season of giving. Right?
- Don’t tailgate. Have enough distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you.
- Don’t let aggressive drivers get on your nerves. Keep your cool and continue driving.
- Give some room for angry drivers, do not engage if they’re trying to pick fights with you.
- Never, under any situation, pull over and try to settle things by confronting other drivers.
- Avoid making eye contact with an aggressive or enraged motorist.
- If you notice another driver following you or trying to begin a fight, call for help. Contact the authorities or go somewhere with lots of people around. Use your horn to get someone’s attention or nearby people to notice you’re being harassed.
Along with these reminders, keep your vehicle in check this season by having top-quality tires for a smoother and more comfortable driving experience. Browse our wide range of car tires here: https://bridgestonetires.com.ph/